- The igloohome Smart Keybox 3 is a smart box that stores house and car keys, access cards and more for easy retrieval. Designed for hassle-free sharing. the Smart Keybox 3 now comes with even more space and more features for your convenience.
- The igloohome Smart Keybox 3 features the innovative algoPIN technology that allows owners to remotely grant access without users needing to download and use an app.
- Choose from PIN codes or Bluetooth keys to grant permanent, duration, one-time or recurring access for convenience and security.
- Always at your service, rain or shine
- The smart lock box that’s bigger, better and smarter
Security Code: Enter up to 8 random digits before your password to reduce the risk of a PIN code being exposed by intruders checking for fingerprints.The Keybox 3 automatically re-locks once it is shut, for greater security. Additionally, if the lock box is unlocked but remains closed, it will automatically re-lock after 30 seconds. Users can toggle the ON & OFF Auto relock functionality via Bluetooth. A relock reminder Alert will be triggered if the lock is not locked within a period of time
Security Lockout Mode: If an invalid PIN code is entered 5 times, the smart lock box will go into security lockout mode and stop operating for 1/5/10 minutes.
Security Alarm: If the Keybox 3 is not closed properly, it will beep to indicate that it is not secure. Beep volume is adjustable. Emergency Jump-Start: When the internal batteries are fully drained or on low battery, an external USB A-to-C / C-to-C cable connected to a power bank can be used to and provide emergency power
Simple. Safe. Smart.
As Airbnb hosts, we were often inconvenienced by physical key exchanges, especially when guests wanted to check in at odd hours. We wanted to improve the experience for both hosts and guests and set out to eliminate such problems. Subsequently, we discovered that access management was a problem not limited to vacation rental hosts – most home and property owners faced similar issues. We then developed our products and mobile app further to cater to more communities.
Conventional lock boxes do not allow for time-sensitive access, nor do they allow you to grant access remotely. Our products allow for both. Also, unlike existing Bluetooth lock boxes in the market, our products do not require guests to download an app. Homeowners can create a PIN code, and send it via email, SMS, WhatsApp or Facebook message. Additionally, our products work offline, making them suitable for properties with weak or no WiFi and eliminates the risk of WiFi hacking.
We’ve come a long way from serving the Airbnb community to home and property owners and more. Now, our smart locks and lock boxes have been rolled out to over 80 countries with more than 40 distributors worldwide.